When almost everything (當一切一切)
Is coming to the end (都要迎來它的終結之時)
All of them had gone slient (一切都變得寂靜無比)
I realised that I am still awake (但我意識到 我還清醒)
I started to think how to get out of this (我開始想法子遠離這一切)
I tried to recognise you from hundreds of horrible shadows
(我曾嘗試在數以百計恐怖的影子中尋找你)
When I thought I got you (可是當我認為我找到你的時候)
'Where're you going?' I asked myself (我不斷問"你要到哪去?")
The only light could lead me out is gone (唯一可引我出路的明燈終於消失)
'Will you come back?' I cried to you ("你會回來嗎?"我對你呼叫)
But you seemed didn't heard me (但你像是聽不到我)
After all rested in peace (最終所有東西都平靜下來)
I am coming to the end too (而我也到了人生的終結)
My love, where are you? (我的愛人, 你究竟在哪?)
Maybe you've gone forever (也許你已經永遠離我而去)
Maybe you've gone before me (也許你已經比我先離去)
Okay, no regret, I will follow you anyway
To the heaven (沒所謂的, 不必感到遺憾, 無論如何我都會追隨著你到天堂去)
That is
The last place
We can meet
Each other
(那是最後一個我們可以相見的地方...)
今日本篇
|