I found out, a picture.
我找到一張相片
Which is me and you, together.
你與我是在一起的
I smiled for so long.
我笑了很久
At last, I gave my friend.
最後, 我給了我的朋友
' Take it. I dont need it anymore. '
拿著吧 我不再需要它了
I found out, a ring.
我找到一隻戒指
Which is I bought, for me and you.
為我們而買的
I put it into a box.
我把它放進盒子裡
I lock it up.
我把它鎖起
It keep make me thinkin' about
它一直令我想
what about you?
你呢?
Have you throw it?
你把它扔掉了嗎?
" STOP "
" 停 "
I told to myself.
我告訴自己
" You have to face the truth. "
" 你要面對現實 "
" She dont love you. "
" 她不愛你 "
sh.....
dont say it loud
別把它大聲說出來
I want to sell it out
我想把它給賣了
As the momorise
就像那些記憶一樣
I lost it.
我失去它
I lost you.
我失去你
I lost, the weather.
我失去了, 我生存的天氣.
' Let me go, for both of us '
' 讓我離開, 為了我們 '
' Im tired with you. '
' 我已經厭倦了跟你一起 '
I remember, that day.
我記得那一天
Perfectly, 23mins left.
完美地, 只剩下23分鐘
We had a fight.
我們有一場爭吵
Then, we broke up.
之後, 我們分手了
We both know, the reason.
我們也知道, 原因
we both know, thats not important
我們也知道, 這不重要
we both know, we cannot be friend anymore.
我們也知道, 我們不能再當朋友了
we both know, you quiet and Im still here.
我們也知道, 你不愛了而我卻還在原地 還在愛你
I pretend Im fine.
我假裝我沒事
Im still talk with friends.
我依舊與朋友聊天
Im still live my own life.
我依舊我的生活
But I cant help
但我不能
Thinkin' about you.
阻止自己想著你
My life become SIMPLE
我的生活變得簡單
I go home, lonely
我回家, 孤獨地
No texts, no call
沒有信訊, 沒有電話
I laughed myself.
我取笑自己
when did I become so silly?
何時我變得如此的傻?
keeping a hope right above an impossible.
把希望放於不可能之上
something, you must hold it tig.
有些東西, 你一定要緊緊的把握它
before, its too late.
在, 太遲之前
|