任往事在追逐命中局谁翻覆
Look at the sky,
The world keeps turning,
But the sky is never change
云起处扬几度荣与枯
Look at the king
Every country keeps changing
But the king is never change
风不住尘无数人声绝狼烟舞
Everything is just become to dust
史册间一笔书万民哭
Everything is just become to a page of history book
谁胸怀万里雄图却作茧自缚
“Why do you don’t show your world to us?”
“My love is not next to me, I have not enough confident.”
谁声色不宣白龙鱼服
“Do you know why do I like watching others dying?”
“Why?”
“They hurt me. I’ve got very very hurt.”
谁一怒将山川化焦土
“If you hurt I love, I will be a man who destroy everything!”
最后谁才能不负满目无情的付出
They look at the king, everyone is happy because they win
There is only one is wry slime
爱恨盘桓或踯躅到头都轻如无物
Love or hate, they are just become a mind
But some day, your love will get it
六国兴亡八方风雨又何尝在乎
“This is the true, god feel nothing as they watch six worlds and eight places.”
“At least I can feel joy or sad for everywhere.”
一厢情愿的倾慕万人之上的孤独
A girl loves the god of sun because she knows that he is alone.
弹指繁华百年归诸最终的最初
“At the end, the world will retune the beginning of the end..”
“Cut!”
“…At the end, the world will retune to the world which have nothing…”
“Cut!”
“Fu….At the end!!! The world will retune to the hope, happiness and white!!! ”
“Cut! Finish!”
无奈多情无情都铭心刻骨
“Do you remember when the time is your first kiss…”
“Fuck YOU!!!”
放眼江山日月又几个朝暮
“This is a beautiful world, right?”
“yes.”
“This is a nice dynasty, right?”
“yes.”
“I am a good king , right?”
“…Yes.”
“You are my queen, right?”
“NO!!!”
如何起步这隔世征途
They come from 100 years ago, but no matter when are they come from,
They come from glory and winners.
如何肩负这一身荣与辱
“Kiss me if I get win in the war.”
“Fuck off please.”
如何颠覆这一注赢与输
“Let make a bet.”
“What?”
“If you love me at the future, I win. Otherwise, you win”
“……”
谁情深深如沧海却望而却步
Prime minister is the most important people of the king.
谁算尽机关一叶障目
The god like watching peoples die but he always cry as he is watching it.
谁含笑看英雄成白骨
He is crying and laughing as he looks at so many corpses.
声色荣华都落幕梦醒无人主沉浮
When they wake up, there is only having nice worlds here.
花谢花开前缘误山河岁月空恍惚
“Don’t you know I remember everything?”
叱咤风云穷兵黩武换人间萧疏
“We fight for our brothers, not for ambition.”
枉留遗恨迷烟树黯然回首已模糊
“I… I can’t protect you at past. This is the most wrong thing! Sometime I think I am useless… ”
“No, You save me lots of time, you protect at present for so many times.”
生死别离无辜无助都付与争逐
Why do you like watching peoples die?
Why don’t you watch peoples alive?
I mean all or you!
可笑地老天荒如荣华一度
50 years ago, their parents stand on the battlefield and fight for their redemption
可叹星罗棋布又主谁气数
After 50 years, their sons stand on the same battlefield and fight for their redemption also.
前世荒芜以今生领悟
“We only can learn in the second of live and die.”
“I don’t think so. At I can learn in you.”
“……”
纷乱杀伐只等一个结束
They only waiting for the time of win.
家国恩仇只剩一场虚无
“Every war is just waiting for the coming of the end.”
“No. Every war is waiting for the win”
那往事仍追逐一幕幕在翻覆
“What are you doing?”
“I am reading the third.”
经行处又几度意踌躇
“Go traveling! ”
“Where?”
“The door of other world!”
“……’
风止步烟尘住昔王都今荒土
The wind has not change
But all of them are changed by a family
这一路只前行不回溯
“We go fight for the win.”
“No. We go fight for our love. ”
|