Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece of Heaven
七級煉獄 - 小小天堂
Before the story begins, is it such a sin,
說起這個故事嘛...只能說這真的是太邪惡了
For me to take what's mine, until the end of time?
對我來說,其實也不過是得到我應得的東西罷了
We were more than friends, before the story ends,
在故事結束之前,我們都是友達以上戀人未滿(?)
And I will take what's mine, create what God would never design
故事若不照我想像的走,我只好以神也不願意看到的手法得到我想要的結果。
Our love had been so strong for far too long,
一直以來,我們的感情一直是那麼的穩定
I was weak with fear that something would go wrong,
不過潛在的危機讓我變得懦弱又害怕
Before the possibilities came true,
在一切潛在危機爆發之前
I took all possibility from you
我將所有的可能性全部化為烏有
Almost laughed myself to tears, (Hahahaha!)
幾乎是要笑到噴淚(哇哈哈哈)
Conjuring her deepest fears
引發她最深層的恐懼
(Come Here You Fucking Bitch!)(她媽的賤婊子給我過來!)
Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
這賤東西一定要捅到她爆炸
I can't believe it,
真是氣死我也
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
在她眼前將她的心臟給挖出來
Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it!
眼睛也順便挖出來好了,吃吧!吃吧!吃吧!
She was never this good in bed. Even when she was sleepin'
哼哼∼現在的她在床上真的是太乖巧了,比她睡著還乖呢!
Now she's just so perfect I've never been quite so fucking deep in
這麼完美的她真讓我他媽史無前例的著迷(雙關深入)
It goes on, and on, and on,
就一直這樣下去多好
I can keep you lookin' young and preserved forever, With a fountain to spray on your youth whenever
我可以用我的噴泉(?)來澆灌你,讓你永保青春,永遠留在我身邊
'Cause I really always knew that my little crime would be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighs
因為我知道我的小壞壞會著涼,所以我買了台超級暖氣幫妳大腿加熱
And I know, I know it's not your time. But bye, bye.
雖然我知道妳死期還沒到,但是,掰掰∼
And a word to the wise when the fire dies, You think it's over but it's just begun
如同俗話所說:野火燒不盡,春風吹又生。妳以為這是我們熱戀的終點,其實,這是另個起點
But baby don't cry
所以,親愛的妳就別哭泣了
|