Do you ever feel like breaking down?
你可曾有過倒下來的感覺
Do you ever feel out of place?
你可有感到過迷失
Like somehow you just don't belong
像一個不屬於任何地方的人
And no one understands you
無人明白你
Do you ever wanna run away?
你可有試過逃避
Do you lock yourself in your room?
你可有試過將自己鎖於房中
With the radio on turned up so loud
將收音機音量開大
That no one hears you screaming
掩篕你的尖叫
No you don\'t know what it's like
不,你不知道將會怎樣
When nothing feels all right
當所有事情都感到不妥
You don't know what it's like
你不知道將會怎樣
To be like me
像我一樣
To be hurt
受了傷
To feel lost
感覺迷失
To be left out in the dark
被遺棄於黑暗裡
To be kicked when you're down
倒下來的時侯被踢
To feel like you've been pushed around
感覺尤如被推往四處
To be on the edge of breaking down
在快要倒下來的邊緣
And no one's there to save you
沒人來拯救你
No you don't know what it's like
沒人知道將會如何
Welcome to my life
歡迎進入我的生命
Do you wanna be somebody else?
你是否希望你是另一個人
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
你對被忽視感到厭倦
Are you desperate to find something more?
你渴望得到更多
Before your life is over
在你此生完結之前
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
你是否被困於你討厭的世界
Are you sick of everyone around?
你鄙視週邊的人們
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
虛偽的笑容 愚蠢的慌言
While deep inside you're bleeding
內心深處你正淌血
No you don't know what it's like
不,你不知道將會怎樣
When nothing feels all right
當所有事情都感到不妥
You don\'t know what it\'s like
你不知道將會怎樣
To be like me
像我一樣
No one ever lied straight to your face
沒有人在你面前撒慌
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
沒有人在你背後傷害你
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
你會以為我快活 但我事實並不如意
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
每人都常常迎合你所想
You never had to work it was always there
你不須刻意找尋 它就在你身旁
You don't know what it\'s like, what it's like
你不知道將會怎樣,會怎樣