|
若有錯誤,敬請原諒
若英文能力尚可的話,請閱讀英文版本
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun.
我主人的眼睛一點也不像太陽
Coral is far more red than her lips' red.
珊瑚比他的嘴唇還要紅得多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun.
若果雪是白色,她的胸就暗褐無光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head:
若果頭髮是鐵絲,黑色的鐵絲在她頭上生長
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
我見過緞子般的玫瑰,紅的、白的
But no such roses see I in her cheeks,
她頰上卻找不到這樣的玫瑰
And in some perfumes is there more delight
有許多香水非常討人喜歡,
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
但我主人的呼吸並沒有這香味
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我愛聽她說話,可是我很清楚
That music hath a far more pleasing sound,
音樂的悅耳遠勝於好的嗓子;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
我承認從沒有見過一個女神走路,
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground
我主人走路的時候卻腳踏實地
And yet by heav'n I think my love as rare
可是,我敢指天發誓(這句不知道對不對...)
As any she belied with false compare?
我想我的愛侶勝似任何他被錯指的形象
http://www.angelrecords.com/ecard/whenlovespeaks/wls.swf
由Alan Rickman讀出以上詩句的網址
誰是Alan Rickman?
就是演石內卜的那位性感的中年大叔呀!
他的聲音實在太好聽啦!!
|