這是一篇我在Young Post 看到的Have your say。
如果英語能許可的話,
請看英語版本。
Watch out, LOVE is a double-edged sword
小心, 愛是雙刃的劍
Our School teacher was recently discussing thr issue of dating.
我們學校的老師最近都在談論關於約會的事宜。
Do you think teenagers should date at senior secondary level?
你認為青少年是否應該在高中便開始約會?
i'm not sure.
我不肯定。
Everything has two sides,good and bad.
凡事都有兩面,好與壞。
If you use one thing well, it may be good for you.
如果你好好地利用,它可能對你有幫助。
If you use it in a bad way,it may affect your life negatively.
如果你利用它在一個壞方法,它可能對你的生活有壞影響。
It is the same with love.
愛也是一樣。
It can be difficult.
它可能十分困難。
I don't really know what love is, nor how to love people.
我不是太清楚什麼是愛,也不懂去愛人。
I just know loving a person is a hard thing.
我只知道愛一個人是一件難事。
If I had the choice, I would prefer if love left me alone!
如果我可以選擇,我寧願愛遠離我!
Love can make me feel happy, but also sad--it is a powerful emotion.
愛可以令我高興,也會令我傷心--它是一個強大的情感。
My english teacher is correct.
我的英文老師是對的。
Love is a double-edged sword.
愛是雙刃的劍。
I'm sure we have all heard people say that you they love someone so much it hurts.
我能確定我們有聽過某人說他們愛上一個人令他們傷透了心。
If you are in love now, remember all the happy things and write them down in your diary.
如果你正在戀愛中,請記住所有開心的事情而且把它們寫在你的日記內。
It can help you to keep your memories freah.
它能幫助你,令你的回憶更新鮮。
If you are not in love , don't worry.
如果你不是正在蜜運中,不用擔心。
I believe everyone will find their true love in life.
我相信每個人將來也會找到他們的真愛。
Jacqueline Wong Hui-Ling
T.W.G.Hs. Chang Ming Thien College
看完這篇HAVE YOUR SAY後,各位有什麼感覺?
我?
看完後,
我只希望我的文筆有她那麼好><
還有,
如有錯漏,敬請原諒。
畢竟譯者是非常不專業。
|