即使爸爸媽媽不給我壓力
If my father and mater have not give me pressure,
我也會為自己的前路感到迷茫
but I also felt my future confusion too.
今天有人不停的問我, 我的興趣是什麼
Today have a people constantly to ask me, what is my interest?
這個問題, 我自己也不停的問我自己, 但最後也沒有結果
And I constantly to ask me this question, but in the end I have not summary.
我喜歡的是什麼科目?
What is my favorite subject?
我真的沒有結果.
I really have not summary.
我應該怎樣?
What should I do?
我適合的是什麼工作?
What is my suitable job?
我不知道.
I don't know.
我對前路真的十分十分十分迷茫, 就像在十字路口一樣, 不知道要走那條路.
I really feel very very very confusion, like in the crossroad, I don't know where should I go.
|