在我的肩上哭泣┬ Cry on my shoulder
歌手:Deutschlad sucht den Superstar
if the hero never comes to you
如果你的真命天子仍未来到
if you need someone you"re feeling blue
如果你情绪低落需要有人陪伴
if you"re away from love and you"re alone
如果你离爱遥远,孑然一人
if you call your friends and nobody"s home
如果你打电话给朋友却没有一人在家
you can run away but you can"t hide
你可以逃开却不可以隐藏
through a storm and through a lonely night
经历了风暴忍受了孤独
then i show you there"s a destiny
我要让你知道每人都有他的命运
the best things in life
一生中最美的事
they"re free
那就是自由
but if you wanna cry
如果你想哭
cry on my shoulder
靠着我的肩膀
if you need someone who cares for you
如果你需要关怀你的人
if you"re feeling sad your heart gets colder
如果你感到悲伤心渐渐变冷
yes i show you what real love can do
我会让你知道真爱的力量
if your sky is grey oh let me know
如果你的天空灰沉沉的,哦,要告诉我
there"s a place in heaven where we"ll go
天堂总有一块我们要投奔的乐土
if heaven is a million years away
如果天堂离我们有百万年远
oh just call me and i make your day
哦,只要来个电话 让我与你相约
when the nights are getting cold and blue
当夜变冷变深
when the days are getting hard for you
当日子变得艰难
i will always stay here by your side
我会一直陪在你身边
i promise you i"ll never hide
我向你承诺,我不会躲藏
what real love can do
真爱的力量
what love can do
My love will get you home - Christine Glass
唐心風暴英文插曲
  
If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
如果你流浪 走得太遠 我的愛能把你帶回家
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
如果你跟了一顆錯的星星而行 我的愛能把你帶回家
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
如果你發現自己迷失了 正感到孤單
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
請你回過神來想想我 因為我的愛會把你帶回家
Boy, my love will get you home.
男孩 我的愛能把你帶回家
If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home.
如果明亮的光線使你雙眼再也看不見 我的愛能把你帶回家
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home.
如果你的煩惱阻礙你邁大步走 我的愛能把你帶回家
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
如果你發現自己迷失了 正感到孤單
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
請你回過神來想想我 因為我的愛會把你帶回家
Boy, my love will get you home.
男孩 我的愛能把你帶回家
If you ever feel ashame, my love will get you home.
如果你覺得羞愧 我的愛會把你帶回家
If its only you to blame, my love will get you home.
如果只有你應被責怪 我的愛會把你帶回家
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
如果你發現自己迷失了 正感到孤單
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
請你回過神來想想我 因為我的愛會把你帶回家
Boy, my love will get you home.
男孩 我的愛能把你帶回家
|