Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
他看着我,没看出我是在假笑
that i want and I'm needing everything that we should be
我無時無刻都想和他在一起
I'll bet she's beautiful,that girl he talks about.
我打賭他一直提到的女孩一定很漂亮
and she's got everything that I have to live without
她得到了一切 我想擁有的
drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
當他跟我說話時,我總是笑得很開心 因為真的好笑
that I can't even see anyone when he's with me
和他在一起的時候 我眼中只有他
he says he's so in love,he's finally got it right
他說他是多麼的愛她, 他終於找到他的miss right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
我想知道他是否知道我每晚都想著他
he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
我淚灑吉他, 一切都是因為他
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
我唯一能做的事就是不斷的對許願星許願
he's the song in the car I keep singing,don't know why I do?
我不斷唱著他車裡放的歌,我卻不知道我為何這麼做
drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
當他跟我擦身而過時, 他知道我無法呼吸嗎?
and there he goes, so perfectly,
然後他走了, 那麼的完美.
the kind of flawless I wish I could be
這是我希望的完美的結果
she'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
她最好是抓牢他, 並給他所有的愛
look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
在她那美麗的雙眼中我知道她是如此的幸運
he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
我淚灑吉他, 一切都是因為他
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
我唯一能做的事就是不斷的對許願星許願
he's the song in the car I keep singing,don't know why I do?
我不斷唱著他車裡放的歌,我卻不知道我為何這麼做
so I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
所以我獨自開車回家, 我把車子熄火
I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight
我會把他的照片放下 希望今夜不在失眠
he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
他是我淚灑吉他的原因
the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
只有他能夠讓我如此的心傷
he's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
我不斷唱著他車裡放的歌,我卻不知道我為何這麼做
he's the time taken up, but there's never enough
和他在一起的時間我永遠覺得不夠
and he's all that I need to fall into
他是我必需要放下的一切
drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.
他看着我, 沒看出我是在假笑。
|