再別康橋-是中國詩人徐志摩膾炙人口的新詩。1928年秋天,作者最後一次重訪英國劍橋,乘船返回中國,途經中國南海時,把劍橋的景色和緬懷之情融入詩中,表達告別劍橋的淡淡哀愁。
劍橋大型購物中心
可以一家大小一齊去廁所,好溫馨
這裡都有買中國瓷器
情人節的產品特別甜蜜
Cambridge的學院就坐落在市內不同的地方﹗分佈在市內不同的角落﹗而且所有學院都收入場費用﹗今次去了劍橋最著名的King's College國王學院,Christ's College,Trinity College,ST.John's College。
King’s College
Christ’s College
Trinity College
StJohn’s College
劍橋市中心
市中心圖書館
再別康橋 Goodbye Again, Cambridge
輕輕的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我輕輕的來; As quietly as I came here;
我輕輕的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye
作別西天的雲彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳,The golden willows by the riverside
是夕陽中的新娘;Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光裡的艷影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心頭蕩漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
軟泥上的青荇 The floating heart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招搖: Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波裡 In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一條水草! I would be a water plant!
那榆蔭下的一潭不是清泉, That pool under the shade of elm trees
是天上虹, Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻間,Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉澱著彩虹似的夢。Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
尋夢?To seek a dream?
撐一支長篙 Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青處漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;
滿載一船星輝, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星輝斑爛裡放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是別離的笙簫; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏蟲也為我沉默, Even summer insect’s heap silence for me
沉默是今晚的康橋! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的來;As quietly as I came here;
我揮一揮衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves
不帶走一片雲彩。Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
|