Hold on, like you don't remember me
堅持點 就好像你記不起我 我們不用討好所有人
Underneath everything I guess I always dreamed
下面有太多事 我常常夢想著要實現
That I would be the one to take you away From all this wasted pain
第一樣就是我想把所有在你身上讓你感到痛苦的廢物帶走
But I can't save you from yourself
但我無法拯救你 因為只有你才可以解救你自己
Don't you want to feel?
難道你不這樣覺得嗎?
Don't you want to live your life?
難道你不想掌握自己的命運嗎?
How much longer are you gonna give in to the fear?
你到底有多縱容恐懼阻擋你的去路?
Holding you down until you're frozen
冷靜下來直至你的思緒顯得清晰
I can't let you fall apart
我不會讓你從此四分五裂
You don't even know what you've done to me
你甚至不知道你對我做了甚麼
But I would be the one to take you away from all this wasted pain
但我將會是第一個人把你從這個百無聊賴的人生中解救出來的人
If you could just wake up
假如你只是剛剛從睡夢中驚醒
holding you down until you're all alone
控制自己直到你腦海裹面的聲音只剩下一把令你更清醒的聲音
All alone and drowning in your past
多少往事讓你感到孤獨和讓你溺斃在水底之中
Take it back, take it back
把它忘記 永遠埋葬在看不到的地方
I still believe you can
我仍然堅信你做得到
I can't go on pretending
我已經不可以繼續假裝看不到
So give me something real
所以你得給我看看些成就
No one in your way but you
沒有人能確切地告訴你能走多遠 除了你之外
How much longer are you gonna give in to the fear?
你還想給多少時間去讓恐懼感阻擋著你?
Holding you down till you disappear
把你的人生變得毫無遺憾直至你消失為止
這樣翻譯很好玩 我上癮了
多少往事 甜在心頭 夜雨觸發這景致 令我憂愁
很多時候我也很想回到小時候 那時家裹的人很齊
每天晚上家裹的人也是回到同一個地方 曾幾何時 這已經成為只能懷緬的過去