Straight through my heart 直穿我的心
(第一段)Oh, in the heart of the night 喔!在夜的深處,
When it's dark in the lights,當光亮中有黑暗,
I heard the loudest noise,我聽到那最大的嘈吵聲,
A gunshot on the floor, oh...oh....在地上有槍擊,喔...喔....
(第二段)I looked down,我低頭望,
And, my shirt's turning red,我的恤衫也正在變成紅色 (流多血, 我中了槍)
I'm spinning around, 我眩暈,
Felt her lips on my neck,覺得她在吻我的頸項,
And her voice in my ear, 而她的聲音進入我耳中,
Like "I miss you", " Want you tonight"就如:『我想念你。』,『我今晚需要你。』
副歌** Straight through my heart,直穿我的心
A single bullet got me 單一顆子彈射中了我,
I can't stop the bleeding, oh.....我不能停止流血,喔!
Straight through my heart, 直穿我的心,
She aimed and she shot me, 她瞄準我、射我,
I just can't believe it, oh......我不能相信,喔!
No, I can't resist. 不!我不能抗拒,
And, I can't be hit. 我也不能被擊打,
I just can't escape this love 我只是不能逃避這愛情,
Straight through my heart 直穿我的心
Soldier down (my heart) 淪陷我的心
Soldier down (my heart) 淪陷我的心 ***
(第三段) Thought I moved, 我想走開,
More than on thought I could fool her charm 多過我想自己可以玩弄她的魅力,
I really wanna go, 我真的想走,
But I can't leave her alone, oh....oh....但我不能留下她獨自一人,喔!喔!
(第四段) Hear the sound of a love so loud聽到愛情那麼大的聲音,
I just can't, I just can't ignore this feeling我不能,我不能忽略這種感覺,
Said she misses me 說她想念我,
And she wants me, wants me tonight 她也需要我,今晚需要我。
副歌***
重唱第一段
副歌***
|