Don't forget to share with me your burdens when you are puzzled.
( 在你徬徨的時侯﹐別忘了讓我來分擔。)
If you just share you happiness but not the deep sighs,
( 如困你只願意跟我分享快樂﹐卻沒有讓我分擔深沉的歎息﹐)
You have not given me enough chances to love you.
( 你並不曾給予我好好愛你的機會。)
Passion is said to be as transient as fresh flowers.
( 有人說﹐激情像鮮花一樣短暫。)
So, let's enjoy its fragrance and splendidness at its beautiful bloom.
( 既然如此﹐我們就趁它盛放的時候擁有它﹐好好享受它的燦爛吧!)
Maybe we can dry it afterwards to let it last forever.
( 然後﹐也許可以把它製成乾花﹐好好收藏﹐讓它永垂不朽。)
It is your luck to have one who cannot live without you,
( 在生命裡﹐擁有一個永遠離不開你的人﹐是你的幸運;)
but it is your honor to have one who set you free,
( 然而,你更大的榮幸,)
while caring about you and loving you forever.
( 是有一個人願意放手並成全你,卻永遠愛你掛念你。)
At the end of the day,
what I need most is you rather than anyone.
I cannot bear to lose you.
for it tastes like dying of lacking oxygen.
( At the end of the day﹐
我最需要的是你,不是誰,
無能力失去你﹐像快枯死﹐
如像缺氧我負擔不起。)
Time is the magnifier of longing, the feeling expands as the time of separation extends.
( 時間是思念的放大鏡,分離的時間愈久,)
The longing for you has occupied my heart, my mind,
( 思念你的情懷愈是膨脹。思念己霸佔了我的心頭,佔領了我的思想,)
which blocks me from thinking of anything but you.
( 除了你,我什麼也想不起來了。)
I find it out not until you are away from me, that it is my best luck
to stay beside you, and to indulge in your body heat and smell.
( 當你不再在我身邊,我才發現,可以在你的身旁,
沉淪在你的體温與氣味之中,已是我畢生最大的福氣了。)
I cannot promise you a rose garden,
but I can share the rose in my life with you.
( 我不可以承諾送你一個玫瑰園,我卻可以答應
把我生命裡僅有的玫瑰與你分享。)
I am most sensitive to the telephone rings when I am missing you.
( 想念你的時候,我對電話鈴聲特別敏感。)
I am so nervous when I receive you phone calls,
and can't help feeling running into the phone to hold you.
( 接到你的來電,我整個人都緊張來,
恨不得跑進電話裡擁抱著你。)
When the two hearts are close, the passion cannot be barred by distance.
( 原來,當心很近的時候,無論相隔多遠,都阻擋不了熱情。)
I will not gain enough confidence if you do not pay much attention to me;
( 你不重視我,叫我最沒自信;)
I will feel jealous if you are intimate wiht someone else,
and I will miss you the most when you are not beside me.
( 你跟身邊的人有親密舉動,叫我最妒忌;
你不在我身邊,叫我最為想念。)
I used to know the I liked you a lot. ( 從前我只知道,我很喜歡你;)
But when you are away from me, ( 當你不在我身邊時,)
I came to know that I simply cannot live without you.
( 我才知道,沒有你我根本不能活。)
Longings and love are said to be twins, ( 據說思念和愛是雙生兒,)
when I really miss you much, I came to know the that I am in love you.
( 因為極度思念你,我知道我是愛你的。)
There are good remembrance and unforgettable pains in love.
I am grateful for the pretty memories you brought to me after the pain of losing eases.
No one can deny your accomplishments, and I will feel better to appreciate you although you have forsaken me.
( 每段感情裡,都有美好的感覺和別離的傷痛。痛過了,我還是感激你曾給我美好回憶部份。
你的功勞,是任何人都不能抹煞的。你負了我,仍感激你,我心裡會好過些。)
The biggest pain in the world is to fall in love with you,
and lose you finally without kepping any beautiful trace.
( 世上最痛的痛,是愛上你,
卻最終失去你,留不住一點美麗的痕跡。)
|