My longing for you turns my seconds into months, ( 想念你﹐令我的一秒鐘變成一天﹐)
hours into years and days into the whole life. ( 一小時變成一年﹐一天變成一輩子。)
After losing you, I came to understand bitterly: ( 失去了你﹐我最痛苦的領悟是: )
having loved is better than never. ( 愛過然後失去﹐總比從來沒有碰上好。)
I told myself I was thinking of you; ( 想念你的時候﹐我安慰自己: )
if I do not cry when I am missing one just as I cried when I was missing you, ( 一個不能像你般讓我想念得想哭的人﹐)
he cannot give the same happiness as that you give me neither. ( 也不可能像你般給我最大的快樂。)
Separation ruins immature love, while shapes great love;
( 分離可以摧毀不成熟的感情﹐卻可以成就偉大的愛情; )
just like wind can blow out the candlelight, while intensify the blaze.
( 就像風可以令燭光熄滅﹐也可以助長燎原大火一樣道理。)
True love puts us together, (偉大的愛情把我們拉在一起﹐)
cruel reality separates us for temporarily, (無奈的現實把我們短暫分隔﹐)
boundless longings ties our hearts tightly. (無涯的思念把你我的心緊緊連繫。)
The feeling of missing someone is invaluable and cannot be bought;
(思念是無價的﹐不能以金錢來交換; )
but I have paid heavily just to miss you.
(但我為著想念你﹐已付上了最沉重的代價。)
When I fall in love with you, I love myself;
(愛上你﹐令我感覺迷失自我; )
and when I cannot have you around me,
(不能把你留在身邊﹐)
I find myself wanting to become lost again.
(卻令我非常渴望再度迷失自我。)
Promise me not to be depressed alone,
(答應我﹐不要獨自垂頭喪氣; )
for I am thinking of your smiles all the time in the faraway place.
(你要知道﹐在遠方的我在時刻想念你的笑容。)
Longing is: I keep on thinking of you when you are away,
no matter where I am, in crowds or in solitude.
(思念是﹐當你不在我身邊時﹐無論我身處人群之中﹐
還是孤獨自處﹐縈繞我心的只有你。)
Love is like the music in the valley; although the melody stops, the echo goes on.
(愛情像山谷裡的音樂聲﹐即使停頓了﹐迴音仍然在耳邊纏繞不休。)
The distance between us is not the barrier of our affection,
rather, it is a bridge linking our love.
(阻隔我倆的路程﹐並不是這段感情的障礙﹐
相反﹐是鞏固我們愛情的一道橋樑。)
My whole brain is fully occupied by your image,
and I simply cannot handle any other things,
neither important nor unimportant.
(當腦子只盛滿你的影子﹐
我實在無法裝載任何重要與不重要的事情。)
You are the only cure for my temporary amnesia.
(我的短暫失憶症﹐惟有你可以治療。)
Waiting extends the gap between day and night to infinity;
while longings curtail the distance between you and me to nought.
(等待你﹐讓日與夜之間的距離﹐變得無限遠。
思念你﹐卻讓你我兩顆心之間的距離﹐變得無限近。)
I saw you again in my dream.
(我又在夢中看到你了。)
And I would never want to wake up if I could kiss you and hold you only in the dream.
(如果只能在夢中吻你和擁有你﹐只願我永遠不要醒來。
The utmost pain in love is loving someone whom one can never afford to love.
(愛情裡最不能承受的痛﹐是愛不上永遠不能愛的人。)
Dipping myself in the distress of missing you is my most decadent joy.
(沉浸在思念你的苦楚裡﹐是我最墮落的快感。)
If I could pick one star every time when I think of you,
(假如每一次思念你的時候﹐我可以摘下天上的一顆星﹐)
then,( 那麼﹐)
I will have a handful of stars from the cosmos.
(整個宇宙裡的星宿﹐都已經掌握在我的雙手之中了。)
When the trivial things about you which are insignificant in other' s eyes turned foremost issues to me.
( 當一些在別人的眼中無關重要的、關於你的瑣事﹐來到我的跟前﹐都變成了驚天動地的大事時﹐)
I came to know that I fell in love with you.
( 我知道﹐我愛上了你。)
|